Sunday, May 22, 2016

What Makes Me HAPPY

This is a list of a few things that make me happy! If you're struggling to find happiness some of these could be the place to start! Hopefully by the end of this post you will know a little more about me and the things I like :)




1: Family and friends! This to me is the most important! I have an amazing family. My parents are great and I have so may supportive Aunts, Uncles and Grandparents! I have so much love for everyone in my family! <3 Friends are also really important and good to have a fun time with! 

2: Netflix! Ha I love laying in bed with some food and binge watching anything on Netflix! Some of my favourite Tv Shows are American Horror Story, Shameless, Pretty Little Liars and Gossip Girl! Some of my favourite movies to watch are Step Brothers, 10 Things I Hate About You, Tammy and Grown Ups! 

3: Sunrise and Sunset! Usually I'm not awake for sunrise but I love watching the sun set! I have so many pictures of the sun set on my phone! It's on of the most simple things to do and everyone can do it, it is extremely beautiful and different everyday! 

4: A good book! I love reading! Sitting down and reading a book is relaxing to me! Usually before i go to bed I read a few chapters of a book! A few of my favorites can be found HERE.

5: Perfume! This one may be weird to some of you but I love smelling perfume! I have a little collection and every scent reminds me of something! For example I have a Katy Perry perfume I wore all Christmas holidays in 2014 and now every time I wear it or smell it the perfume reminds me of that time spent with family and the lovely holiday I had! 

6: Ice Cream! This one is nice and simple! I love ice cream!! Whenever I eat it (which is to often) I am always very happy!! :) 

7: Sleeping In and Weekends! I currently go to school so the weekends for me are always great! Usually they consist of me sleeping in which I love! Then watching heaps of Netflix! If you ever get the chance to have an off day where you can sleep in and do whatever makes you happy I really suggest it! 

8: Christmas! This one kind of relates back to family and friends because that is what I love about Christmas! I also love Christmas lights and everyone just being very cheerful and happy! I also love seeing little kids on Christmas! They are always very happy and seem to love the season so much! 

9: Good Conversations! Having a great conversation with someone is amazing! They can be powerful or silly, about something serious or just about something stupid! Good conversations with people never fail to make me happy and leave a smile on my face because its something you can think about all day! 

10: Pets! I love cats and dogs! They're so cute and very fun to play with!! I have a cat who always cheers me up when I'm in a bad mood! Even if she doesn't want to lay with me she will! :) I have a next door neighbor that has just got a puppy! He is the cutest thing and always makes me happy! He's super energetic and loves to play! How can that not make you happy? 


11: Airports! I was going to leave it at 10 but this is important! I don't love airports when I'm the one that has to be worrying about traveling and bags and everything that could go wrong (you can probably tell I'm a nervous traveler!) Though I do love airports when all the boring stuff is done and you can sit and wait for your plane looking around at everyone else! Some people are crying because they are leaving loved ones. Some people are running and jumping because they are excited they may not have seen this person in ages! Some people are worrying, some people are laughing, there are kids running around and stressed out parents! There are so many things going on in an airport its amazing to sit back and look at everything go by! 

I hope you enjoyed this post! Tell me the things that make you happy! I would love to know if any of these things make you happy too! Have a lovely day! <3

What makes you happy? 
SHARE:
© Amelia Grace Blog | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig