Sunday, May 29, 2016

Favorites | May 2016

These are a few of the things I have been loving this month! I haven't really tried heaps of new products that I have fallen in love with, though this month I did revisit a lot of old things and re fall in love with them!!


Beauty 

Wake Me Up Foundation! I use to wear this foundation everyday and recently I started doing that again! It's a lovely medium coverage and has a beautiful finish. 

NYX blush in Pinched! Its a lovely subtle shade!!

Eye lash curler! For awhile I stopped using my eyelash curler and I was just wearing mascara I forgot that it actually makes a difference and really helps make my lashes appear longer! 

Vera Wang Princess perfume! I got this for Christmas last year and recently started wearing it everyday again! It's a lovely fresh scent! I really recommend this perfume!


Books

The Room by Emma Donoghue 

Dark Places by Gillian Flynn


TV shows 

I recently started watching Skins on Netflix and I can't stop! It's an amazing Tv show! I would also highly recommend Shameless if you haven't watched it already! 

Random

I've been loving blogging! Obviously as i've been doing it for a few months now and don't ever want to turn back! I hope you are enjoying coming on this journey with me! 

Twitter! I never really got into twitter but lately it has been super fun to read and write tweets! Follow me on Twitter here!

What have you been loving this month? 
What's your Twitter? 
SHARE:
© Amelia Grace Blog | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig