Wednesday, May 18, 2016

A Trip To Chemist Warehouse!

Whenever I go into Chemist Warehouse I always come out spending way to much money on things I didn't even go in there for! On the weekend I went to get a new toner as mine has run out and these are the things I ended up getting!


Firstly I got what I actually went in for which is the Nivea cleansing toner for $7.50! I have tried this before and it's one of my favorites!

Then I got 2 Dry Shampoos, on my dry shampoo post someone commented about these Klorane ones saying they were really great and that I should try them! So of course I picked some up. I will keep you updated on how these are! These were $9.00 each.

Then when I went to the makeup section everything was 50% off!! How could I not pick some things up! I got the Maybelline Baby Skin Primer for $8.00, Maybelline Brow Satin eyebrow pencil for $8.50 and the L'oreal True Match foundation which was $15.00.

I will definitely do a review on the True Match foundation as I've heard so many good things about it and would love for you guys to know what I think! My standards are high! If you want to see a review on anything else leave a comment and I will be sure to do so!
Overall this was a good little shopping day! I don't feel to guilty as everything was half off!

Have you tried any of these products?

SHARE:
© Amelia Grace Blog | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig