Sunday, May 15, 2016

Goodness Every Week Face Scrub Review

This face scrub claims to be a scratch free exfoliant made with natural botanical goodness! I have combination skin depending on the season will depend if it's more oily or dry. The first time I used this was going into Winter so my skin was slightly dry. I had doubts as I thought it wouldn't have any real scrub to it as it says scratch free but there are still little seeds that really cleanse the skin.


I think the product is lovely especially for the price! I found this in Chemist Warehouse for $9.00! I got 50ml of product! Which when you think about it will last me awhile. This is not a daily use product, it's a product that you would use once a week. I have added this into my more intense Sunday night time routine.


I use this product in the shower right after I have washed my face. It really gets rid of all the unwanted dead skin and leaves a nice soft feeling to your face and neck. If you have really sensitive skin and are struggling to find a good exfoliant, this one could be a gem! It really is scratch free and still gets the job done! I highly recommend this product! Especially to those who have more sensitive skin. The only down side for me was the smell, it's not horrible but it isn't great.


I will definitely try some other products from this skin care range and let you know how I get on with them!

I hope you found this review helpful!

Have you tried this product?
Or anything from this skin care brand?
SHARE:
© Amelia Grace Blog | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig