Sunday, September 25, 2016

First Impressions: Avene Tolerance Extreme Cream

This is a new moisturizer that contains only eight ingredients. This helps to hydrate the skin without leaving any sticky residue. I was very excited to try this out as I have used the same moisturizer for quite awhile and mixing it up is always good. This is a moisturizer for people with dry to very dry skin!



I really didn't want this product to be life changing as it is $50 for 50ml and I didn't think I would be able to justify $50 for a moisturizer. However, after using this product for only a few days I fell in love. This is an extremely light formula but somehow is really rich at the same time. The Avene Tolerance Extreme Cream does an amazing job at moisturizing the skin.

I will definitely continue to use this product. If I love it just as much when I have finished the tube I will repurchase this! I highly suggest this product to those people with dry skin. Especially if you hate sitting around waiting for your moisturizer to sink in. This product sinks in instantly becoming one with the skin yet still does and excellent job at moisturizing.

Splurging on skin care is much more justifiable than splurging on makeup! This product will really help to improve your skin texture. One amazing thing about this product is how moisturizing it is and the fact that you can still use this if you have sensitive skin as this only contains 8 ingredients.



You can purchase this product from Chemist Warehouse. You can check the Avene website to see where else this product will be sold.

The Tolerance Extreme Cream wasn't the only product released in the new Tolerance Extreme range. There is also a Tolerance Extreme Cleansing lotion available that removes makeup and cleanses the skin. Avene also released a Tolerance Extreme Emulsion, which is a moisturizer for people with normal to combination skin.

If you have been tossing up if you should try out this product or not I highly suggest giving it a go! It is an amazing product that really does everything it claims too.

Have you tried this product?
What is your favourite moisturizer?
SHARE:
© Amelia Grace Blog | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig