Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Christmas Wish List!

Happy Holidays! I hope everyone is having the most amazing holiday season ever. Here is a quick post of what is on my Christmas Wish List! I don't expect all of these things for Christmas in fact I may even purchase a few of these items for myself! This is just a list of things that would be cool to receive this year! You might even want to add some of these things to your wish lists! <3



Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette! $70


Any Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes! $30


ZOEVA Cocoa Blend Palette $35



Royal Hearts Pandora Charm! $90 


Pink Glass Pandora Charm $49


I hoped you liked seeing the things I am wishing for this Christmas! I know I won't get all of these and I will most likely buy some of these things for myself anyway! I hope everyone has a lovely Christmas!

What are you wishing for?

*none of these pictures are mine. They are all taken from the websites that they are linked to. 
SHARE:
© Amelia Grace Blog | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig