Sunday, June 12, 2016

My Bucket List!

This is some what of a strange post, especially on my blog! But I think bucket lists are so amazing! I thought I would share with you a few things that are on my bucket list!!


I really want to travel! One place I have always wanted to go is Paris! I want to see the Eiffel Tower! This has been a dream of mine for so long! I hope to one day make it come true.

Buy my own house! I would love to own a house!

Go scuba diving! I am very intrigued by the ocean (and a little scared) though I think this would be a wonderful experience!

Get a pet! We have always had a family pet while I was growing up, but I can't wait for the day I can buy my own little puppy!

Learn to drive. I will be doing this very soon, as next month I will get my Ls (HOPEFULLY)

I want to sky dive! I don't know how much I would like it, because I am a bit scared of heights! I think once I got passed that, it would be such a beautiful and unforgettable experience! I would hate to not do this in my life time!


Get a makeup lesson! I've loved makeup for so long and I've never been to a makeup class or lesson! I think this would be such a fun thing to do!

Have a white Christmas! Here in Australia Christmas time is Summer time! One year I would love to have a Christmas some place where it would snow!!

Stand up paddle boarding! This looks very hard but also very relaxing! Me and my friend said we would definitely do this together one day!

There are so many other things that are on my bucket list but you would get sick of reading them all! Thank you for reading this, I really hope you enjoyed! <3


What are some things on your bucket lists?
Have you done any of these things?

*The photos in this blog post were not taken by me
SHARE:
© Amelia Grace Blog | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig