Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Brisbane Haul!

These are a few of the things I bought when I was in Brisbane. As most of you know I went to Brisbane for holidays I had a great time and even got to fit in a little time for shopping!



Firstly I bought the Benefit Hoola Bronzer! This is the mini one as I didn't want to commit to the full product, I wasn't sure if the colour would suit my very pale skin! This is $26 and can be bought here! I really wanted to purchase the Cheekathon Palette from Benefit however it's sold out everywhere and it was a limited addition product! I though I would start my collection with the Hoola Bronzer because it is raved about all the time!





I also bought 2 Victoria Secret body mists. I got Coconut Passion and Mango Temptation. These too are in the old packaging, I don't know where you can buy these any more. However, you can purchase them in the new bottles HERE! I love both scents, I do reach more towards Coconut Passion as I'm not the biggest Mango fan! I will defiantly buy more of these! (In the new bottle though because they are super cute!)


Lastly I bought a bikini from Rip Curl! This was $20! I couldn't find this online because I bought this at the DFO in Brisbane. I will get so much wear out of this as it's always hot where I live and you can never have to many bikinis!! 

I love everything I bought and the whole holiday was very fun! I loved catching up with family and friends! 

Have you made any purchases lately?
What is your favourite Victoria Secret scent? 
SHARE:
© Amelia Grace Blog | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig