Sunday, May 14, 2017

Printiki Review

Printiki is an online photo printing service. There are many different ways for you to get your photo printed. Printiki offers photo books, posters and all types of prints. This service has an excellent price range. The cheapest being $14 which gets you 20 medium square prints, this makes each photo 70 cents each. The Printiki website is not only pleasing to the eye it is also very easy to use.




Once you open the Printiki website you can scroll through the available services. When you are ready to start creating you can click the Start Creator button in the top right corner. Then click on the create new product button. Printiki will then ask if you are printing retro prints or normal prints. The person using Printiki then choses the print they would like. You are then able to upload images from your phone, desktop, Instagram or Facebook! Once you have selected your photos you have the chance to choose the theme you want. The styles offered are square, rectangle or poster these can have a  'polaroid style', thin border or no border theme.

The shipping for Printiki products depends on the product you order and the country it is being shipped too. The cheapest shipping option for Australia is $4.95AUD and this takes approximately 3-5 business days to arrive. Printiki offers fast shipping to countries all over the world, the rates are very affordable (especially for the awesome product you are receiving).

OF COURSE I HAD TO PRINT OUT ALL OF MY SUNSET PHOTOS!

My photos came in an envelope with a Printiki card and of course the prints that I ordered. The one and only down side I found about the Printiki service is the photos are just placed on top of each other with no protective sheet in between them to stop them from sticking together. I recieved two photos that I was unable to separate. One of the other photos was slightly ruined because of how I had to pull the images apart.

The images turned out beautifully and they look vey professional. I absolutely love the Printiki service, the prints are perfect for framing or placing in scrapbooks. The Printiki Instagram page has amazing ideas of how you can use your photos.

It is very rare now a days for people to go and get their photos printed. We tend to keep all of our photos saved on our phones and laptops. Then Printiki was made! This has made it so easy to print photos! You don't have to go into shops, you don't have to pay ridiculous prices and you don't have to wait a long time to receive them! I would recommend Printiki to anyone and everyone. The photo books would be such an amazing gift idea as would the posters! I plan on creating a photo book for each of my friends at the end of year 12! I can not wait to see how they turn out.

*These products were sent to me for free. However, I was not made to make this post and all opinions are my own. 
SHARE:
© Amelia Grace Blog | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig