Sunday, November 27, 2016

Alpha-H Review

Everyone has heard of the Aplha-H Liquid Gold! It is one of the most famous skin care products that there is! I did some research on the brand and I needed to try everything out. All of their products look amazing, I got to test out 3 products! Of course one of them being the liquid gold! The other two products that I tried were the Balancing Cleanser and the Essential Hydration Cream. 



All three of these products came in a lovely little set that was created just for the holiday season! It would be the perfect gift to get any of your friends or even yourself! All the products are travel size. However, they do still contain a lot of product especially for the price! You can purchase this set for $50 on the Facial Co website!

As soon as these products arrived at my door I needed to try them! First off I love the liquid gold. It is amazing. I knew I would like it! It is so popular for a reason, it really is the most amazing skin care product I have ever tried. I can tell you right now that when I run out I will be purchasing the liquid gold again! 

Alpha-H Balancing Cleanser 
This product is a creamy three in one cleanser, it is meant to replace the need for an eye makeup remover, a face wash and a toner! This cleanser is rich in Vitamin E and Aloe Vera, which both have amazing benefits for the skin. I really enjoy using this product and it cleanses the skin really nicely. Out of all of the three products this is the only one that I don't think I will repurchase. The only reason for that is because I feel like I can get a cheaper cleanser that does pretty much the same thing. Maybe after I have used this for a few months I will change my mind. However, right now I don't think I will repurchase unless it came in a travel set like this one did.

Alpha-H Liquid Gold
This is amazing. I have no other words. It is incredible. I could write a whole essay on all of the benefits this has for your skin! If you would like to know what is in it and all of the benefits read HERE. I use this product like a toner every other day, I apply a small amount to a cotton pad and apply it all over my clean face. I follow this step with a moisturiser. I love how clean and refreshed my face feels after using this product! I could rave all day about how much I love it! The only down side is the liquid is not gold! That doesn't change how amazing the actual product is though!

Alpha-H Essential Hydration Cream 
I use this product as a moisturiser at night! I don't use it during the day as I like to use a product that has an SPF in it. This soothing cream is formulated with Evening Primrose and Peppermint minerals. It brings relief to irritated skin, this product also helps to diffuse redness and sensitivities. I really enjoy using this after the Liquid Gold. I feel like it complements the product really nicely. I love how this makes my skin feel and will repurchase the full size when I run out!


I highly suggest trying any of these products out! Buying the gift set that is currently available HERE, is a great way to test out multiple products to see what you would like! If you are going to buy one product from the Alpha-H range it just has to be the Liquid Gold.

I hope you enjoyed this review, I am really interested in this brand so when I try out some new products I will let you guys know how they go!

Have you tried this brand before?
Are you interested in these products?

*This post contains a gifted item. Please see my disclaimer page for more information.
SHARE:
© Amelia Grace Blog | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig